Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Peter Blaskovic, Escape Motions Experiments

Peter Blaskovic has created many interactive experimental animations for you to play with. Fire, fluid water, magic sparks, and cloth are just a few of the animations you can manipulate.

"I started to work as a freelancer at end of school (1999). I worked as a contract CG animator for Podium Studios on commercials for various companies and spots for TV Luna. As a freelancer I also created different graphics and architectural designs, visualisations and multimedia presentations. Finally, I decided to stay at my animation passion and went to Cauldron - game development company, where I work as a lead animator now....Some of my hobbies are playing percussions, especially Cajon, in my spare time drawing, experimenting with graphics and have fun with animation."